- flow rate: 0 – 0.0025 in³ (0 – 41 mm³) / pump stroke
- number of pumps / system: 1-6
- operating voltages: 24 VDC, 24 VAC, 120 VAC, 220 – 240 VAC (2 Ph)
- conveying frequency: 3 / sec. – 1 / min.
- reservoir capacity: 0.32, 0.58, 0.95 gal (1.2, 2.2 or 3.6 liters)
- lubricant: oil, max. 800 cSt 104 °F (40 °C)
- compressed air: 70 – 100 psi (4.5 – 7 bar)
- compressed air consumption (at 90 psi): 60 – 100 l / min.
Scope of delivery of our MQL-Systems
The lubrication systems are supplied complete with all accessories and assembly instructions (step-by-step illustration) including one liter of the high-quality cutting oil MSA-AME 507 and are immediately ready for use.
- Minimum quantity lubrication system
- 11.5 ft (3.5 m) hose package
- 6.6 ft (2 m) el. connecting cable
- Nozzle (Loc-line nozzle or U-type nozzle)
- 1 liter (0.26 gal) of cutting oil MSA-AME 507
- illustrated step-by-step instructions
How our MQL-Systems work
The application of the coolant-lubricant takes place via an electrically driven minimal quantity lubrication system precisely dosed directly on the effective points between tool and workpiece. In the systems we sell, the cooling lubricant is blown onto the tool in the form of tiny droplets using compressed air.
A micropump controlled by a pneumatic pulse generator delivers a minimal amount of lubricant through a fine hose that runs inside an air hose to the end of the nozzle. Here the lubricant is aerosolized into a fine spray, which wets the workpiece and tool evenly with a defined, thin layer.
The minimum quantity lubrication is a loss lubrication. Our specialized fat-alcohol based lubricants evaporate during the work process almost entirely, ensuring a cleaner and safer work area.
The alcohol content of our lubricant inhibits microbial growth without the use of germicidal additives which can be harmful to employees and the environment.