MQL System W-Type
enter the future of cooling lubrication technology
Our minimum quantity lubrication systems are specially designed for use in metalworking, where the requirements for process reliability and quality are very high. The lubrication system provides a precise and minimal amount of lubricant to the work tool and work piece to provide maximize efficiency with minimum waste and mess.
The combination of the dosing mechanism and our special cutting oil significantly extends the life of cutting tools and machines by up to 30%. The products are typically used in cutting processes such as sawing, drilling and punching. The systems come complete with all accessories and US assembly instructions (step-by-step-guide) which makes the assembly incredibly simple.
- flow rate: 0 – 41 mm³ / pump stroke
- number of pumps / system: 1-6
- operating voltages: 24 VDC, 24 VAC, 120 VAC, 230 VAC
- conveying frequency: 3 / sec. – 1 / min.
- reservoir capacity: 1.2, 2.2 or 3.6 liters
- lubricant: oil, max. 800 cSt 40 ° C
- compressed air: 4.5 – 7 bar
- compressed air consumption (at 6 bar): 60 – 100 l / min.
MQL lubrication fluid
We recommend our MSA-AME 507 MQL-fluid. The MSA-AME 507 is made in Germany and a specially designed fluid based on fatty acid esters for use in minimum lubrication systems. This product is suitable for band saws, lathes, cutters, grinding machines etc. MSA-AME 507 MQL-fluid protects blanks and tools against rust.
Application: Is applied automatically by the mechanism
Transport: The product is unclassified
Labelling: No obligation to label the product
Volume: 1 gallon